Stopino Srl respects the privacy of every user who visits the Website and uses the Services. The Policy does not apply to third party sites accessible through links on the Website of the Owner.
The processing of personal data of Users is in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and on all other regulations on data processing in force.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the company Stopino srl – Via del Popolo, 16 – 27029 Vigevano (PV) ITALY – P.IVA | CF 01163140187
– Tel. +39 0381 78729 – Fax +39 0381 73819 – email@example.com.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The Data Controller may process the following categories of personal data of Users:
- data communicated by the user : identification and contact data (mainly name, telephone contacts and e-mail) entered voluntarily by the user in case of completion of the data request form in the CONTACTS section; the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the Data Controller’s contact addresses, as well as the completion of the form, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in the If necessary; published specific information on web pages prepared for the provision of different services and different purposes.
- Browsing data: the software procedures and IT systems that make this site work acquire, during normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not directly associated with people but, due to their nature, they could, through processing and association with other data held by the owner (or third parties), allow them to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by those who connect to the site, the addresses of resources requested in Uri / Url notation (Uniform resource identifier / locator), the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server computer, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response obtained (error, good order, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment . These data may be used by the owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site.The purpose of this use is to identify the pages preferred by users, in order to provide them with the most appreciated content and to check their correct functioning. In the case of hypothetical computer crimes produced against the site, in accordance with the judicial authority, such data could be used to ascertain responsibility.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Owner processes user data to allow navigation of the site and to respond to any requests sent voluntarily by the user.
Any further processing takes place only on the basis of obligations established by law and on the basis of legitimate interest. For any other processing purpose, explicit consent is required from the User to the Data Controller.
4. DATA RETENTION TIMES
Personal data processed by Stopino srl on the basis of the consent of the User will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any case, will no longer be processed as a result of any revocation of consent given.
Where the processing of personal data should instead take place in fulfillment of legal, fiscal or judicial obligations, the data may be stored up to a maximum of ten (10) years.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to establish criminal offenses by the judicial authorities).
5. CONFERMENT AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
The provision of data such as name / e-mail address / telephone number / message is mandatory in order to be able to respond to requests forwarded voluntarily.
All personal data will be processed through the aid of paper and computerized tools.
The Data Controller has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee a high level of security in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, unauthorized access or non-processing. permitted or not in accordance with the purposes indicated in this document, on the basis of articles 24, 25 and 32 of the GDPR.
However, since it is not possible to guarantee that the measures taken for the security of the Site and the transmission of data are such as to exclude any risk of unauthorized access or data loss, we urge the user to make sure that his computer is equipped with software updated antiviruses for data network protection and that your Internet service provider has in turn taken appropriate measures for the security of data transmission.
6. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA – COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed will be communicated to well-defined subjects. On the basis of the roles and tasks performed, internal and external personnel are entitled to treatment within the limits of their powers and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Owner. The same data may be communicated to legitimate parties with system administration functions, hosting services and maintenance of the technological part of the site and subjects whose provisions of law or community regulations recognize the right to access data.
The web hosting service is located in the EU.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Users’ personal data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not ensure data protection levels in line with the applicable Privacy Law.
8. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Use of the Site and the Services is reserved for adults only. Stopino Srl does not process personal data of minors.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The Data Controller is freely contacted for any request related to this Policy by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The user may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 and ss. of the GDPR 679/16. The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in this statement.
11. SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
For the use of social networks by the Owner, refer to the appropriate section “Social Media Policy” where appropriate information is made.
12. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Stopino Srl can not under any circumstances be held responsible for the processing carried out through or in relation to such third party sites.
Users are therefore invited to pay the utmost attention in this regard, taking note of the conditions of use and privacy and cookie policies published on the portals visited.
13. CHANGES AND UPDATES
This Policy is updated and applicable from 25/05/2018.
Any further modification will be communicated to Users with the means and times deemed most appropriate by the Owner, in particular through the publication on the Site.